The Foodbank of Santa Barbara County is proud to announce
Lompoc Empty Bowls on
Wednesday March 25th
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Dick Dewees Community and Senior Center
Check out the Facebook Event Page
For a donation (ticket price: $25), attendees select a beautiful hand-crafted ceramic bowl, enjoy a meal of gourmet soup and bread, and take home the bowl as a reminder of the event’s purpose: to help feed hungry people wholesome and hearty food in our community.
There will also be a raffle extravaganza with many fantastic items!
For more information, sponsorship, or raffle details please contact
Development Manager Judith Monte 805-937-3422 x106 with questions.
Tickets available from:
- Stillman Capital Group (1201 East Ocean Ave #K)
- Chamber of Commerce (111 South I Street)
- Sue’s Place (101 North H Street)
- Rabobank (828 North H Street)
- Walnut Pier Health Club (803 East Walnut Avenue)
- The Bookstore (1137 North H Street Suite Q)