1/3 cup walnuts
5 cups butter lettuce or any type of lettuce
2 ripe nectarines, pitted and sliced
2 tbls bottled raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Add walnuts to a skillet placed over medium, high heat.
- Toast nuts until they start to deeply brown in spots and smell fragrant. Set aside.
- Wash and dry lettuce and tear into bite sized pieces. Place lettuce in a large serving bowl and add nectarines.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with toasted walnuts.
Serves 4, serving size 11/2 cups